Women's Pro Tour Gilet
Women's Performance Size Chart
The below measurements are BODY measurements.
NB: RACE CUT Jerseys are a race optimised cut and is meant to be a slim fit. If you prefer your race cut jersey having a less snug fit, we would recommend one size larger than you normally wear.
Please select chart you wish to view from the below:
The waterproof, lightweight and windproof Pro Tour Gilet, is designed for racing and uses the latest fabrics to create the perfect vest for changeable conditions. A definite staple in your cycling wardrobe. Made in Italy, the lightweight, technical fabric blocks the wind and water but still breaths due to the unique bonding of its fabric layers. The rear of the vest is made from highly breathable fabric to ensure maximum ventilation.
- Wind proof, waterproof and elasticised, this vest will become a staple in your cycling wardrobe
- The technical Gravity fabric on the front panels and shoulders has a silky finish, whilst the tight weave mesh in the rear of the vest allows for optimal ventilation
- Elasticised arm holes ensure that wind does not penetrate from the side and the garment does not flap in the wind
- Jersey access opening at the rear enables easy access to your jersey pockets.
- Reflective piping across the top of the rear jersey access opening, and reflective tabs on the rear side seams.
- Integrated silicone lined, elastic waist means it sits where you place it
- Long hidden quick block zip system so you can open the vest easily without taking your hands off the bars
- Easily folds up into jersey pocket
- Made in Italy
100% stretch Polyester. The technical Gravity fabric on the front panels and shoulders have a silky finish, whilst the tight weave mesh in the rear of the vest allows for optimal ventilation.