Accommodation & Meals
- 7 nights boutique villa accommodation twin share, in an authentic 15th Century Spanish castle that has been internally renovated to provide contemporary luxe accommodation with only 8 bedrooms to enhance the tour experience.
- Single occupancy may be available (with surcharge). Talk to us when booking.
- All breakfasts prepared by our in house chef.
- Lunches at the castle post ride, prepared by our in house chef.
- All dinners at the castle prepared by our in house chef. (You will always have the flexibility of free nights, to do as you choose whenever you wish)
- Nightly aperitivo hour.
- Local wines and beers at each dinner.
- Rider comfort and safety remains our number one priority. Therefore we have partnered with professional ride guides who have lived in Mallorca for many years and who possess extensive cycling experience as well as a huge wealth of knowledge on what this stunning island has to offer. This will ensure that your rides are truly local and take in many of the roads less traveled. We recognise that no rider is the same and we ensure that no-one is left behind whilst Living the Ride with us in Mallorca.
- Mechanical support if required.
- Support van on daily rides.
- Nutritious snacks and hydration.
Transfers & Activities
- All airport transfers / transportation from pick up to drop off, including baggage and bike transportation.
- Carefully selected tours.
- Wine tasting.
- Entrance fees to sites and museums.
- Pre and post travel planning assistance allowing you to make the most of what Spain has to offer.
- Detailed daily tour itinerary will be provided upon booking.
- 2 piece, Italian made Après Vélo Cycling Kit including jersey and bib shorts with premium top of the line chamois.
- Après Vélo 'work of art' souvenir T-shirt.
- Après Vélo Cycling Cap.
- Laundry service for your cycling clothing provided mid-week.
- Bike hire. However we are able to arrange top of the line bike hire for you. Check out Bike Hire
- Travel insurance.
- Snacks on the road.
While airfare, bike hire and travel insurance are not included in the tour cost, they can be fully arranged for you. We can offer advice on how to make the most of discovering Spain, including the incredible regions of Barcelona, Ibiza, Madrid, Seville, Granada…and whatever you do, don’t forget San Sebastian. Talk to us when booking.
Have more questions about our Mallorca Cycling Tours?
See our FAQs page for answers to common questions.
AV CYCLING TOURS QUICK LINKS
Tour Overview | Ride Itinerary | Prices & Dates | Inclusions | Bike Hire | Non-Riding Partners | Accommodation | Food, Wine & Music | Why Après Vélo? | Testimonials | FAQ's | Faces of Mallorca | Terms & Conditions